Day Ten: One confession.
There aren’t too many people’s opinions I care about. So when I say ‘I don’t give a fuck,’ I mean it. Some people think that’s the right mantra to have. I don’t. I think it’s very liberating in the things I do, but to me it means there isn’t anyone I really care about, which means that I don’t have many close bonds. That’s something...
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life...
1. :) 2. :/
You think the way I do, but not in a weird boring way, you don’t hide your...– Stephanie Watkins-Cruz
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
1. Mind <3 2. Body ;) 3. Soul :)
If you can't feed a hundred people, then just feed... →
DO THIS! For each answer you get right ten grains of rice are donated to the World Food Programme to help end world hunger. There are plenty of subjects to choose from so you can do your part.
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
1. Smoking. 2. Drinking. 3. Cursing even more than I do. 4. Other unladylike qualities.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order...
1. My younger family members. I’m very protective of them. And family in general, sometimes. 2. Stephanie. 3. Cameron. 4. Alex Allen (I always put the last name because it feels awkward calling someone else Alex). 5. Ingrid.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
1. This summer. 2. Apologize for telling the truth. 3. Nothing, in the sense that I should have done something. 4. Something, in the sense that I should have done nothing. 5. Last school year. 6. The way I spend money.
For All You Bandwagon Ass Eminem Fans
What are his first 3 albums? And, just for fun, add what your favorite is too. What’s the puzzled look for? Oh, you didn’t know he existed before ‘Not Afraid’? Well, he did. As a matter of fact he’s the fastest selling rapper of all time. Yes, that does make him better than Biggie and 2Pac. In addition to that, he is the highest selling artist of the decade on US Nielsen...
Lingo Dictionary of Total Awesomeness: Volume One
Alex: adj. 1. anybody with the name Alex is a total gangster and very swaggy, period. All girls love him and all guys think he’s the shit 24/7. And he thinks nothing of it because it’s the usual for him. It’s an added bonus if he’s black, half black or has any black in him. This means not only is said Alex cool and hot at the same time, he also has MAD SKILLZZZZZ. There is...
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
1. My religious beliefs. 2. The state of the world. 3. The future. 4. The present. 5. My social life. 6. Music. 7. Someone.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
1. Looks. 2. Voice. 3. Mind. 4. Nice. 5. Cool. 6. Stylish. 7. Caring. 8. Show it.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
1. Batman is my favorite superhero. 2. I want to go far, far away for college. 3. I over think things WAY too much. 4. I love the sight, sound, and smell of rain showers. (And I don’t particularly mind getting caught in them if it isn’t a cold rain or a heavy rain.) 5. I’m not happy with the way things are, but I’m not going to be able to change them myself for a while....
Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten...
1. Rawr. 2. OSCAR! 3. Sorry. 4. Thank you for being my friend. 5. I finally got a nickname for you too! It’s tenderoni. 6. Mine name’s Alex. What’s yours? 7. With “friends” like you, who needs enemies? 8. You just don’t get it. Do you? 9. I’m only here to help. Never hurt. 10. I meant what I said, and I said what I meant.
Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now. Day Two: Nine things about yourself. Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart. Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot. Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done. Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever). Day Seven: Four turn offs. Day Eight: Three turn ons. Day Nine: Two smileys that...
Alex Horton, where have you been all my life?– Stephanie Watkins-Cruz
Fuck ‘em. My name’s Macon; I’m already dead.– Macon Dead, a character from Toni Morrison’s Song of Solomon
Futurama > The Simpsons
The above statement may be disputed by some, and at one point in time I would have been a part of that group. For years I thought The Simpsons was the greatest thing put on any kind of screen anywhere ever, with the exception of Dragonball Z, of course. However, the show’s decline in quality in recent years has put it on a level on par with lazily put-together Family Guy. And of course...
If you have no critics you'll likely have no... →
This is a CNN article discussing the criticism of the First Lady, Michelle Obama.
Are you sure I’m a tiger? I don’t feel very much like a tiger. Maybe...– Katt Williams
My Thoughts on 'Reality' Television
It’s horrible. ‘Jersey Shore.’ ‘The Bad Girls Club.’ ‘Flavor of Love.’ All of it sucks. Whoever made it should be barred from ever working in Hollywood again. What happened to standards?! What happened to bare minimum? C’mon people, this stuff is garbage! It’s always the same. With very little satisfaction. The monotony of reality tv gives me...